Friday, August 18, 2006

My Faith and Belief in Christ

Jesus was fully human, and sacrificed by dying for us... He Rose again to prove once and for all that not only was he human he was God incarnate, and to also show his power over death and sin.  

Here is why I have faith in Christ.

I took the leap of faith to believe in Jesus,  it is the evidence that I have after the fact the shows me that my leap was worth it.  The Change in my life and how I lead my family and look at other people can only come from having Christ in my heart.   I find myself doing things for others that I would have never done before I believed.  Not because I earn my way to heaven, but becuase the things I do are what Jesus did and would do.

Belief in Christ is a True change of heart.  ONLY GOD KNOWS if your heart has truely changed.  

I also believe that I do not look to other Christians as examples on how to live, I look to Christ as my example.   

No comments: