Wednesday, November 22, 2006

First for my Wife... Second just a ramble...

First to my wife:

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

To My wife again:

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

I guess at this point it is ok to tell the world that we are expecting our second child. As we have since we started trying to get pregnant we are putting it all in God's hands. We pray for a healthy boy or girl, and know that with God's help we will deal with what ever comes our way.

Now the Ramble…..

I was walking through the house this morning barefoot (I go barefoot a lot) in the dark and I noticed that every footstep felt familiar. Like my feet knew exactly where to land and landed in the same place as I walked the same path's through my house. Now I know what you are thinking, I am going to talk about being in a rut and getting out of the rut in my life. Well if you are thinking that you would be wrong.

You see as I read through a couple chapters of Jeremiah this morning, I felt each word was familiar. Like my eyes had read them before, and knew exactly what was said and knew exactly what God was placing on my heart.

I walk the house in the dark in bare feet, but the knowledge of the house guided me so I did not stub my toe. I walk through this world of darkness and God's word guides me so I do not fall to the darkness.

Oh how privileged we are to walk in the Light of the Word confident in the salvation of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Said: I am the Way the Truth and the Light; no one comes to the Father except through me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is great news...what a blessing!