Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Week 4 Ramble...

If we trust God the Father, he will not lead us into situations that we can not handle. Because we know the Father, once in any given situation we will not fear.

Fearing God to me is to stand in AWE of his power and know that I disappoint him when I sin. Much of the world is loosing that fear, and is turning out of control morally. People are spiritually bankrupt, and have no basis to know true right from wrong. It is up to us as Christian men to step out boldly, with the Fear of God, and the Not Fear that God gives us, and try and reach as many people we can.

Memory Verse: Week 4. II Cor 5: 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
(My daughter loves it when I pull out the Memory cards….She thinks it is great that she gets to tell me where I messed up the verse. )

Week 4 finds me tired. I was talking to one of the guys after class yesterday about the Devil attacking harder at us now because of our hunger to learn more about Jesus. My prayer is that for the next at least 6 weeks my procrastination side does not take root, and I continue in the discipline laid out before me in DC class. I know how Satin will attack in my life, I just have to be on guard and stand strong. EPH 6: 10-11

No comments: