Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hard Week

Memory Verse Week 5 Gal 5:16
So I say, live by the Spirit and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

For some reason, a tough one to get stuck in my head. The past ones seemed to stick pretty quick. Maybe God wanted me to meditate a little more on this one.

There is a series of books I have been reading by Bill Bright and Jack Cavanaugh (SP?). They are called the Great Awakenings Series. So far I have read Fury, Fire, and I just stared Storm. They take place in the 18th and 19th centuries and are fictional stories wrapped around historic events. They are a story of revival in the colonies and young country of the United States. They have made me realize that the battle to over come evil has been raging from the beginning...... More later...

No comments: